Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Paris Fashion Week SS 2011....Katia

Katia, who with her lovely brother Midou, seem to be the most connected teenagers at Paris Fashion Week!
p.s. Last Friday I got to shoot a Christmas editorial feature for my-wardrobe.com. Despite the weather being completely awful (I said lots of pretty please's in the days leading up to it but it didn't seem to work) , I had the most amazing time with the fab team from my-wardrobe, models Danny (Select) and Jessica (FM Agency), make-up artist Andriani (Phamous) and hair stylist Takashi (Phamous). I can't tell you how exciting it is to be asked to work on these kinds of projects (okay, it is REALLY exciting!). You can take a peek at the finished feature here. Thank you so very much my-wardrobe!


No comments:

Post a Comment